- 2016-08 - Our undergraduate students in the fall semester are: Hunter Haynie, Jess Malc and Haoyun Yang. We are looking forward!
- 2016-07 - Anupreet Kour has started as a Research Associate to work on gene expression regulation of the mitotic checkpoint. Welcome!
- 2016-07 - The new Dean of the College of Science, Sally Morton, has visited our lab on her tour through all of the College's departments.
- 2016-07 - NSF and NIH will fund our work on the mitotic checkpoint and mitotic robustness, respectively.
- 2016-06 - Tatiana needed to take a few days off for health reasons, but painted some "mucho cuto" pombe fridge magnets while at home.
- 2016-05 - Hunter Haynie and Jess Malc will continue their undergraduate research in the lab over the summer.
- 2016-04 - Our collaborators, Eva-Maria Geissen, Jan Hasenauer and Nicole Radde, have published a paper on a multi-experiment mixture modeling framework (MEMO), whose development was motivated by our experimental data.