- 2017-08 - International Conference for Systems Biology here at Virginia Tech, and our collaborator Alex Anyaegbunam from Stefan Legewie's group at the IMB in Mainz, Germany, is visiting to discuss our project.
- 2017-07 - We hiked to the beautiful Cascades to go swimming.
- 2017-05 - Lots of new people in the lab: George Murray has joined over the summer to work on the synchronicity of chromosome separation; Doug Weidemann will join us as technician in June; and Eric Esposito, Jessie Rogers, Nicholas Anderson, and Stephan Kim will be doing undergraduate research over the summer.
- 2017-04 - Tatiana and Silke have been marching for science.
- 2017-04 - Katharina's paper on Cdc20 inhibition by the mitotic checkpoint has come out in Current Biology. Also check out the related paper by Kevin Hardwick's group.
- 2017-03 - We have been on retreat with the Ciliberto group in Italy! Lots of science, and lots of fun.