- 2016-09 - Shradha Lad, Heather Deter, and Kisha Pradhan are starting in the Microbiology graduate program and rotate through our lab.
- 2016-09 - Our review on anaphase regulation by separase has appeared online in Trends in Cell Biology.
- 2016-08 - Our undergraduate students in the fall semester are: Hunter Haynie, Jess Malc and Haoyun Yang. We are looking forward!
- 2016-07 - Anupreet Kour has started as a Research Associate to work on gene expression regulation of the mitotic checkpoint. Welcome!
- 2016-07 - The new Dean of the College of Science, Sally Morton, has visited our lab on her tour through all of the College's departments.
- 2016-07 - NSF and NIH will fund our work on the mitotic checkpoint and mitotic robustness, respectively.
- 2016-06 - Tatiana needed to take a few days off for health reasons, but painted some "mucho cuto" pombe fridge magnets while at home.