- 2017-05 - Lots of new people in the lab: George Murray has joined over the summer to work on the synchronicity of chromosome separation; Doug Weidemann will join us as technician in June; and Eric Esposito, Jessie Rogers, Nicholas Anderson, and Stephan Kim will be doing undergraduate research over the summer.
- 2017-04 - Tatiana and Silke have been marching for science.
- 2017-04 - Katharina's paper on Cdc20 inhibition by the mitotic checkpoint has come out in Current Biology. Also check out the related paper by Kevin Hardwick's group.
- 2017-03 - We have been on retreat with the Ciliberto group in Italy! Lots of science, and lots of fun.
- 2016-12 - Katharina has successfully defended her Ph.D. thesis. Congratulations!
- 2016-09 - Our review on anaphase regulation by separase has appeared in Trends in Cell Biology.
- 2016-07 - NSF and NIH will fund our work on the mitotic checkpoint and mitotic robustness, respectively.
- 2016-06 - Tatiana needed to take a few days off for health reasons, but painted some "mucho cuto" pombe fridge magnets while at home.